Your Results

Based on your responses it may be time to see a specialist or general practitioner.

Remember there are many treatments for Pelvic Floor Issue and not all involve medical intervention.

Who Should You See? And For What?

Gynecologist (GYN)

  • Doctors who specialize in women’s health, with a focus on the female reproductive system
  • They deal with a wide range of issues, including obstetrics, or pregnancy and childbirth, menstruation and fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), hormone disorders

Urogynecologist (UROGYN)

  • Receive special training to diagnose and treat women with pelvic floor disorders.
  • Experts in urinary problems in women.

Obstetric Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

  • Obstetricians care for women during their pregnancy and just after the baby is born. They also deliver babies.
  •  An OB/GYN will deal with some of the most important health issues in your life, including birth control, childbirth, and menopause.

Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS)

  • Gynecologists trained in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery specialize in evaluating and treating women who have a wide range of noncancerous (benign) gynecologic conditions – Polyps and Fibroids, including heavy menstrual periods (menorrhagia), irregular menstrual periods (metrorrhagia), pelvic pain, endometriosis and ovarian cysts.

Urologist (URO)

  • Urologists diagnose and treat diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. They also diagnose and treat anything involving the reproductive tract in men.