Novas, Dohr, Coll, and Gadson OB/GYN
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Dohr tells all her patients that, "When you come to see me, the visit is all about you. This is your 30 minutes (or longer). I want to know everything about you, including your gynecological problems!"
Dr. Dohr received her medical degree from The University of Wisconsin, and graduated with high honors. She trained at The University of Chicago, one of the top residency programs in the country. Her undergraduate degree is from Purdue University
Dr. Dohr is the director of Ultrasound services at Novas, Dohr, Coll & Gadson Ob/Gyn Associates & Medical Spa, which is accredited by AIUM.
Her specialized training includes:
- Endometriosis/pelvic pain
- Minimally invasive surgery for treatment of endometriosis and fibroids
- Pelvic floor prolapse treatment/urinary incontinence
- Healthy pregnancies after age 35
- Robotic surgical advancements in women’s health